Important Things to Note
- Please note that only FedWire or SWIFT transfers are allowed. Any funds sent via ACH cannot be received.
- You must include your Account Identifier when sending your wire transfer. Failure to do so will lead to delays in funds being credited, and the deposits may be rejected.
- We can only accept wires that come from the bank accounts with the same name as the registered Stably account owner.
- Please confirm with your bank the name on the wire before sending a deposit to your Stably account to ensure expedient crediting to your account.
- Domestic Wire transfers may take 1-3 business days to arrive.
- International Wire transfers may take 3-5 business days to arrive
How to Deposit via Wire
1. From the homepage, click on USD.
2. Click on the “Deposit” button.
3. Click on “Domestic US Fedwire”.
4. You will be presented with deposit instructions along with a wire reference. Provide the Wire information to your financial institution to complete the deposit to your Prime account.
Common causes for USD deposit delays for wire transfer:
- Outdated deposit instructions: Please update bank transfer details in your remitting bank to include the most recent deposit instructions
- Missing/Incomplete Transaction Account Identifier: All deposits received without your full Account Identifier will need to be manually verified and credited. Please take note to include the transaction Account Identifier on all wire & SEN deposits. Please see here how to find your Account Identifier.
- Incorrect Payment method: Only FedWire and SWIFT payments are accepted. If your funds were sent via ACH, it cannot be received.
- Incorrect Wire Details: You may have included incorrect wire instructions that can impact delivery time and result in delayed processing.
- Submission Time: For both domestic and international wires, cutoff times impact when you will receive your deposit to your Stably account
- Third-Party Deposits: All third-party deposits will not be accepted & will be returned to the originating bank. We do not accept deposits from third-party payment processors (i.e Transferwise).
Deposits & Withdrawals Schedule, Fees and Limits
Deposit & withdrawal schedule and limits can be found here.
Supported Countries, Blockchains, and Cryptocurrencies
Supported Countries, Blockchains, and Cryptocurrencies can be found here.
Have more questions? Please submit a support ticket.