Important Things to Know Before Depositing or Withdrawing Your Crypto Assets
- Once your transaction has been broadcasted, Stably can no longer help you retrieve it
- It is your responsibility to make sure that the address you are withdrawing to supports the tokens being withdrawn
- Stably passes the market “network” fee to the customer when transferring digital assets to an external wallet address. The fee will be deducted from your total transfer amount. This fee applies to all crypto assets.
How to Deposit Digital (Crypto) Assets
How to deposit digital (crypto) assets into my account?
1. From the homepage, click on the asset you would like to deposit. (in this example we will use BTC)
2. Click on the “Deposit” button.
3. You will be presented with a QR code and a set of instructions. Please follow the deposit instructions to complete your deposit.
Note: Please be extra careful when you input the address for withdrawal as Stably is unable to help you retrieve your assets once they have left the platform.
Deposits & Withdrawals Schedule, Fees and Limits
Deposit & withdrawal schedule and limits can be found here.
Supported Countries, Blockchains, and Cryptocurrencies
Supported Countries, Blockchains, and Cryptocurrencies can be found here.
Have more questions? Please submit a support ticket.