Stably uses Plaid as our ACH integration platform. This allows our customers to make ACH deposits directly into their Stably accounts by linking their accounts via Plaid. Please note that any ACH deposits sent directly from your Bank's interface cannot be received. We can only receive ACH deposits via Plaid.
Connect your bank account
First you need to connect your bank account to your Stably Prime account. Learn how to connect your bank account here.
How to Deposit via ACH
1. From the homepage, click on USD.
2. Click on the “Deposit” button.
3. Click on ACH via Plaid.
4. Select your bank account.
5. Input the amount you want to deposit and click “Next”.
6. Review the information and click “Confirm”.
Note: For USD you are able to deposit various stablecoins such as USDS or USDC which will be automatically converted to USD. Your ACH deposit may take up to 16 days to settle.
Common issues linking bank accounts via ACH:
- Name mismatch: If the Stably platform is unable to match your bank account name to your Stably account name, the system will not allow you to complete your bank account link. Please note we will be unable to match these if the name does not match.
- Unable to complete deposit: This is common if you have recently just changed your banking password.
- Please go to Settings > Saved Banks > Navigate to the bank account that says ACH/ABA > Click Update.
- Following the steps above should lead you to re-login in with Plaid. If this does not work, remove all banks and log in once more.
Deposits & Withdrawals Schedule, Fees and Limits
Deposit & withdrawal schedule and limits can be found here.
Supported Countries, Blockchains, and Cryptocurrencies
Supported Countries, Blockchains, and Cryptocurrencies can be found here.
Have more questions? Please submit a support ticket.